Thursday, October 16, 2014

Halloween Decor

Good Morning everyone,

It's finally that time of year and as you scroll down you can see that I have been working on some Halloween Projects, my favorite time of year. I just love Fall, the trees are beautiful, we have decent weather (to some degree), it's usually quite cold this time of year but it's been in the 50's. It's definitely been a strange year with the weather. At some point I think we totally skipped spring and went right to summer although our summer wasn't that hot. So here it is Fall and everything is beautiful and in color, so with that said I have a Halloween Decor item for you. I definitely had fun making this, so without further ado.

With this I used a couple different halloween cricut cartridges, and you can totally add to this whatever you would like. If interested I used Chic and Scary. I dazzled up the spider and web and used stickles for those. The paper I used is from My Mind's Eye Paper pad Haunted, it's an old one I purchased from Michael's a year or so ago. That's all for me today, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Have a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with another project.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment