Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cake Pops!

Hello Again,

Last week I bought a Cake Pops pan from Walgreens. So anyone interested in getting one Walgreen's is where I found mine. I was hesitate at first purchasing this item. I figured that they would be really small. I bought it anyway and have done several different kinds of pops. I tried using pancake mix in them, they didn't turn out to badly, the kids could even warm them up for breakfast and dip them in syrup. You just have to put a little less because the mix comes out the top. I've done homemade donuts in it, those turned out okay. I think I need to tweek that recipe a little bit. The Cake Pops were by far the best, I made them for my daughter's birthday today and the kids at school just loved them. My daughter's teacher and I were brainstorming on what else we could make out of them as well. Here are some of the ideas, footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, faces, and ladybugs. Really the ideas are endless. It's a great investment and I think you will definitely get your use out of it. I will post pictures on here later.

Happy Crafting Everyone,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment