Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a New Year!

Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone had a great holiday season. I can't believe we're into the 7th day of the new year already. It was wonderful having almost two weeks off for Christmas break and not having to get up early to take the kids to and from school.

Update on my thumb.... The cast is now off, it's only been a day though. It's been difficult trying to do things, but I'll eventually get there. The doctor says to exercise my thumb so that I can eventually have full range of motion with it. He's thinking in the next 6 weeks I should be using like normal, but with having it in a cast for 2-1/2 months, it may take a little longer.

I'm also hoping to get back into my craft room and do some projects. I need to get cleaning it, I have some projects I want to have done before next Thursday. When I get my projects done I will post them.

Happy Crafting Everyone,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment