Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Creative Time Coffee Break

Hello Everyone,

Here is another My Creative Time Coffee Break card. The background is from Coffee Backgrounds Stamp set, the sentiment used is from You Are Perk-fect, and the coffee cup is from Coffee Break Stamp set. I almost forgot the Polka Dot background is from Coffee Break as well and the oval used for the sentiment is one of the dies Emma has in her store. This is an awesome set, I love all five stamp sets and have had so much fun playing with them. My Creative Time has such awesome stamps and this one by far is the ultimate. There is something for everyone!


Happy Crafting Everyone,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Nice job! I really like how you incorporated so many of the stamps onto one card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB my sweet friend! Thank you so much for playing along!
    BIG HUGE HUGS,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the background stamps...looks awesome!! :)
    Thank you for playing along!! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete