Thursday, September 27, 2012

Holiday Greetings!

Good Morning,

Here are a couple more cards that I have done recently. The Turkey is from My Creative Time Piles of Smiles Stamp set. The leaf on the flower is from the coordinating dies from that same set. The Flower is from  the Rolled Flower Dies, also from My Creative Time. Instead of using just one color for the flower, I cut out two of the same flower in different colors and cut the little tab off at the end where you would stick the flower down and then I just started to roll both of them together and then hot glued them both down. The pearl inside the flower is from Walmart that I got in the jewelry section of the craft isle. The paper used is from Walmart. I embossed the background using Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.


The Christmas card was made using Just Tags Die and Just For You Stamp set, all from My Creative Time. The paper used is from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Paper pack called Christmas that I picked up at Michael's. The ribbon is just something I already had. All of my cards are cut at 4.25 X 5.5

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my projects. Hope you all have a great day!

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment