Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Tags!

Happy Friday Everyone! I made some Gift Tags today and used many of My Creative Time Stamps and Dies.  The dies used are the  XL Label Die and the Stitched XL Label Die. The paper used is Merry from My Mind's Eye.


 The To: and From: are from the Just Tags stamp and die set,
 The stamps I used are from Gift Card Sentiments, All Around Christmas,
 From Our Family To Yours, It's a Magical Season,
 Warm Holiday Fun,


 and All Around Accessories, and XL Label Borders.

These were super simple and easy to make, the only thing I really had to decide was the paper and which stamps I wanted to use for them. Other than that, it was easy and I had a lot of fun making them.

Happy Crafting Everyone,
Kat

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely adorable!!TFS
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete