Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hello There from the Happy Day stamp set from Stampin' Up!

Hello There,

Well it's Thursday and I've been working on cards and other projects. This card is made from the Happy Day stamp set by Stampin' Up! It was fairly simple to do, I just used what I had was available and the strip on the left side of the card is stamped with the doily stamp to make my own ribbon. The card base (black  is 4" by 5-1/2" and the white card is cut at 7-1/4" by 5-1/4", the strip is approximately 1/4". The flower was cut from the Blossom Two Spellbinder die. I used the smallest two to cut out the flowers. I did have to trace the two smaller dies and cut them by hand to get the smaller layer I wanted. If I would have just used the die to cut it out it would have been too big and it wouldn't have looked right. I hope that makes sense.

As always, thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day!

Happy Crafting,
Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment