Sunday, January 19, 2014

See Ya Later

Hello Everyone,

I made this card using products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog from Stampin' Up! that will be available starting January 28 and will be able to order from until March 31, 2014. For every $50 you spend you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift. They are all cute and easy to use and can mix and match. For the base I used Coastal Cabana which is sized at 5 1/2 by 4 1/4. The paper is a DSP that you can earn for free and is called Sweet Sorbet, this paper is really awesome, very colorful and can be used with all your cards, scrapbook pages and more. I also used the Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack that you can also earn free with every $50 you spend. I used the See Ya Later stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog as well. This stamp set comes with a total of 4 stamps and each one is equally awesome. I will be making cards with those as well and posting them soon. This card was definitely out of my element, always willing to try something outside my comfort zone and really like the end result. If you'd like to learn more, please feel free to contact me. 

I had so much fun making this and it took really no time at all to throw it together. As always thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment