Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine Cards

Hello Everyone,

I've pretty much been making Valentine Cards with no idea of how I want them to turn out. I just go with it and they turn out to be not too bad. The description of what I used will be below the photo.


 My Creative Time:
Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Stitched Doily Die
Lots of Love
100% Sweetness w/Stitched Heart Die

For my second card I sized it at 5-1/2 by 4-1/4
I used some Glitter, the red and gold stuff I purchased from Liz's Paperloft Boutique before she closed her store. The cardstock is Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White from Stampin' Up!

My Creative Time:
100% Sweetness w/ Stitched Heart Die
Lots of Love

I think that's about it for now, I'll be back tomorrow with another project or two. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment