Friday, April 18, 2014

Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge #27

Hello Everyone,

It's officially Friday and I have a project for you. This is a color challenge by a group of ladies who are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and belong to the Blooms and Butterflies Team, hosted by Brandy Cox over at http://brandyscards.com/. This color challenge was definitely a challenge and it had me thinking outside the box. I know, some of you are probably thinking it can't be that hard, but I couldn't make up my mind on what to use as far as stamps went, didn't know if my card was actually going to turn out or if I was going to have to start all over. I was on a deadline and it had to be done. The colors we had to use were Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point. This color combination sure did turn out beautifully. The stamp sets I used were Flower Shop #130942 along with the Pansy Punch #130698, you can also buy the Flower Shop Stamp Set and coordinating Pansy Punch (p. 183 in the catalog) together at a 15% discount. I also used Really Good Greetings #130333 (p. 38 in the catalog). I also used the stamp set Best of Butterflies (which is no longer available). I also used two embossing folders, Honeycomb #129378 (p. 191) and Chevron #127749 (p. 191). Come and join us, the object of the challenge is to have fun, you can use any stamp sets and embellishments you like, you just have to use the colors Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point. Well without further ado, here is my card.

Don't forget to stop by and check out what the other talented designers have created using these colors at Brandy's Cards.

As always, Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment