Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Whatever Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I've made a card for you today, oh and I've started a new thing on my blog. Yesterday I featured two tags for Tag It Tuesday and since today is Wednesday of course it's Whatever Wednesday. I'm sure you've figured that out. So anyway for my project today I made a card. I've been sitting on this for some time now. I knew that I wanted the card to be for a special person in my life and it had to be just as special. I probably could have done it a little differently and added more bling and dressed it up more, but instead I kept it simple. My niece is turning 16 next month and decided to make her a special Sweet 16 Birthday card. I found out that she's not having a big party or anything, so I wanted to make this extra special for her.

For my project I used My Creative Time Dies, and the two that I used were the Stitched 4x6 Journal Die and the Lowercase Fun Die. I also used the stamp set Floral Sentiments for the Happy Birthday on the inside. My card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. The layers for the top are 5 1/4 x 4, 5 x 3 3/4, 4 3/4 x 3 1/2, 4 1/2 x 3 and 4 x 2 3/4. For the top piece I used Labels Four from Spellbinders which I popped up using Stampin' Up! dimensionals. I also used the Stampin' Up! Basic Jewel Rhinestones. So without further ado, here is my card.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I had making it. As always Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment