The wait is over! We've officially released one of our most exciting new products, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers! These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project. And because traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training, we've developed a few videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone! You can visitwww.youtube/com/user/stampinupvideo to view them.
Available Products to customers starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 - $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 - $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 - $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 - $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 - $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 - $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 - $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 - $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 - $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 - $4.95 )
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.