Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday To You!



Happy Monday Morning to you! I created this as a request, but it never made it to the person as this was not exactly what she was looking for. Sometimes when making a card for someone it doesn't always turn out what the other person has envisioned, but none the less, I think it still turned out pretty cute. She was looking for a little more bang, like fireworks and I didn't have anything with fireworks. The size is 4-1/4 by 5-1/2. Everything I used is posted below the picture.



My Creative Time:
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies
Stitched Party Dies
Some Days Simply Require...
Build a Scripty & Watercolor Background

Twine from Liz's Paperloft 
(is no longer available)

Spellbinders:
Stars Five

Stampin' Up! Ink
Real Red
Pacific Point

As always thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed making it. 

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment