Thursday, September 18, 2014

Volleyball Locker Magnets

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Thursday and for today's project I made 21 Volleyballs for a friend for her daughter's and her friends locker's at school. I even made one for her mom. This is the second time that she has requested I make something for her. The first time I made Basketballs and Soccer balls for her. So I will see if I can find those pics and post them here as well. So without further ado, here is my project. These are only a few, as taking a picture of all them together just did not work. I used my Cricut which I haven't used in awhile, the only thing holding me back was my mats, they just weren't sticky enough and then I remember seeing a video on My Pink Stamper about making your mats sticky again, so I thought I would give a try. I didn't clean my mats, I just used my 2 Way Glue pen and went over the whole mat and then waited for it to completely dry before using it. I thought I would have an issue with the cardstock sticking to the mat and it ruining the cardstock. I didn't have any trouble. I didn't just rip the cardstock off the mat, but gently pulled it off. It worked like a charm. With putting the glue on you'll want to go in one continued motion and direction and do this until your mat is completely covered. I'll put a link to the video so you can see for yourself. For my project I used the Sports Mania cricut cartridge and My Creative Time Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Dies (only used the numbers), Social Media Dies, Uppercase Fun Dies and the Lowercase Fun Dies for the letters




That's all for me today, as always thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment