Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Two Cards

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I am posting two cards that I have made without the details and will post those later today, I'm not feeling myself. I can't seem to get rid of the pinch nerve I have in my neck and lying down is the best thing for it right now.

Alright as promised the items used for my cards are below the pictures.


Stampin' Up!
Pool Party cardstock/ink
Festive Flurry stamp set
Festive Framelits

My Creative Time:
Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More
Anyday Bingo & Crossword
From Our Family To Yours

The Greeting Farm:
Sassy Suzi

Spellbinders:
M-Bossabilities Holiday Magic


Spellbinders:
M-Bossabilities Holiday Magic
Parisian Accents
Cut, Fold, Tuck 

Thanks for stopping by and will be back tomorrow with another project.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment