Friday, November 17, 2017

Merry Pattern card



Hello Everyone,

Wow, has it been awhile. I’ve been creating lately and keep forgetting to post the pics here. You can also see them on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Northern-Girl-Crafts

This one was a fun one to make, I can’t wait to use the rest of the stamps in the set. I’ll post a few more pics from previous Christmas cards.




Merry Patterns stamp set
Old Olive cardstock
Real Red cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Red Glimmer paper
Christmas Around the World DSP
Real Red 1/8” Solid Ribbon
Old Olive card base is 5 1/2” x 8 1/2
Red Glimmer paper is 5 1/4” x 4”
Christmas Around the World DSP is 5 x 3 3/4”
Base for the Real Red is 5” x 2 1/2”
Whisper White is measured just a bit smaller than that. Sorry I can’t remember the exact measurement on the whisper white. Of course it’s preference to how big or small you want them. 
I also used the Layering Circles for the candles and popped it up with Stampin’ dimensionals.

I had so much fun using this set. If you don’t have this set, you can use any Christmas set to get the same look. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment