Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3 of 24 Days of Christmas

Hello Everyone,

I have another project for you today, I can't believe it myself 3 days in row. For my project today I used Martha Stewart Craft's Ornament Template Kit and you can find that Here.



Okay, I decided that my snowflake needed a face, so here is one of the cutest faces from Peachy Keen Stamps. This is there PKK-14 Set of Six 4" Winter Faces.
This just makes me Smile! 



I cut out 6 6x6 pieces of paper using Georgia Pacific cardstock I got from Walmart
You can use any paper you like, and I also think if you were to use Tim Holtz
distress ink on these before putting them together would look awesome.

That's all for me today, come back tomorrow to find out what else I have made.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a Great Day everyone, see you back here tomorrow.



Happy Crafting Everyone,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment