Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spooky Tree and Cat

Hello Everyone,

Here's another card I made today. I'm putting good use to all my Promarkers. I love my Promarker! For this card I used, yes you guessed it, another Peachy Keen Stamp set called Halloween Holler Spooky Tree and Cat. This has to be by far my favorite Halloween card I have made just because the Promarkers give it so much depth that it looks like the image is popping out of the card. I used a few different papers, the black cardstock is ColorBok from Walmart, as well as the White which is Georgia Pacific and the Smoky Slate cardstock is from Stampin' Up! I forgot to mention that the ink I used is the Smoky Slate Classic Stamp pad from Stampin' Up! The card is sized at 5.5 x 5.5 just because the image itself is 4x4 in size.

If you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment and as always thanks for stopping by. Come back tomorrow to see what else I've created for you.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment