Sunday, October 6, 2013

Trick-or-Treat

Hello Everyone,

For the past two days I have been making cards and sharing them with all of you. All the stamps I've been using are from one of my favorite stamp company's in the whole world which is Peachy Keen Stamps. The stamp I used today is from last years release and is called Halloween Holler Got Treats Scarecrow. I'm not fond of scarecrows, but found this one to be kind of cute but yet creepy for Halloween. On the inside of my card I just stamped Trick-or-Treat that came with stamp set. I used my Promarkers as well as inked it up using Smoky Slate Classic Ink pad from Stampin' Up!


I hope you enjoyed my card today and as always thanks for stopping by. Please come back soon to see what else I've created.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment