Monday, December 16, 2013

Penguin card

 Hello Everyone,

Here's a card for you today. This card is measured at 4-1/4 by 5-1/2. The Products used today are from My Creative Time.  I used the label die from the Just Simply Live set and stamped the Happy Holidays using From Our Family To Yours stamp set and popped it up with some foam tape. I also used the From our family to yours! stamp on the inside. I used the Circle Scallop dies from Sizzix and used the Divine Swirls Embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I cut out two of the same circle scallops and stamped the penguins twice and put a string in between the two to make it look like it's floating. I stamped the penguins and cut them out and popped them up to give them some dimension. I had to improvise as I didn't have any fishing line to do my project with. I love that it moves back and forth a little and the image is on the inside for recipient to see as well. The blue paper is Soft Sky from Stampin' Up! and the white paper is from Georgia Pacific that I already had on hand.




As always thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment