Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowman card

Hello everyone,

It's Sunday night and I thought I would share a quick card I made using Old Olive and Real Red cardstock from Stampin' Up! I also used the Snowman from All Around Accessories from My Creative Time. I gave the snowman a little color using my Letraset Promarkers as well as used the new Decorative Dots embossing folder from Stampin' Up! that you will soon be able to get for free during the Sale-A-Bration Sale that starts January 28 and runs through until March 31, 2014. For every $50 you spend you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift. If you're interested let me know.

Inside card: Hoping your Christmas is trimmed with the love and warmth of family and friends.

On the inside of the card I used a stamp set by Stampin' Up! called Christmas Messages and that's available right now. It's a super cute set and as a set of 9 stamps in it. I had to use this cutie pootie snowman, he just fit perfect. The All Around Accessories comes with a total of 6 stamps in the set. This set has a little bit of everything, you can check it out here. Okay, well I think that's it for me. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment