Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby Shower Favor

Hello Everyone, 

It's Monday, and I spent yesterday making this wonderful treat slider to share with all of you. The items used for my projects will be listed below the pictures. I have a friend who's daughter is having a baby and she needed some ideas for baby shower favors and here is only one that I have done so far. I thought that these turned out really cute and you can turn them into pretty much anything that you want, like St. Patty's Day, Easter, Birthday, Graduation, or whatever you want.  







My Creative Time:
Treat Slider Box
Chocolate Greetings
includes coordinating dies
Stitched Doily Die
Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die

Paper:
Walmart 
COLORBOK Pastels
Black Ink

As always thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week.

Happy Crafting,
Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment