Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Valentine Box

Hello Crafty Friends, here is my latest project, a Valentine Box. I started this project and couldn't decide what to put on it. It all then came to me and now you get to see the finished project. To make this box I used the We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board. It took me several tries to get this right, it's a good thing I didn't use good paper my first few tries cause I totally messed them up. So my advice for when you decide to purchase the Gift Box Punch Board, do not use good paper when you first attempt to making boxes. 





For the top of the top of my box I used:
My Creative Time:
Rolled Flower Dies
Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set

Spellbinders:
Foliage
Heartfelt Creations:
Leaf Medley Precut Set



For the rest of my project I used:
My Creative Time:
Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Stitched Fun Ticket Dies
Fun Tickets
What A View! Die
Stitched Party Dies
Chocolate Greetings
(includes kiss and banner dies)
100% Sweetness
Fun Pockets
(includes pocket dies)

For the face on the kiss I used a Peachy Keen face from PK-112 Cherub Face Assortment. I also put some red confetti hearts that my mom had given me awhile ago.
Inks used:
Stampin' Up Real Red/Black/Chocolate Chip
Paper:
Stampin' Up! Real Red/Whisper White




You can find everything I used here and here.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment