Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine Treat Box

Good Afternoon, here is a little treat box I made. It's fairly simple box to make, all the products and dimensions of the box will be below.


My Creative Time:
Treat Slider Box
Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set
You Had Me At Chocolate



For the box I used the Treat Slider Box and put in my cuttlebug so that both sides were the same with the straight rounded edge. I then scored it at 1" for both sides and then turned it and scored it at 3/4". I then folded and glued and used a hole punch to punch my holes. I then cut a 3/4" strip by 6" for my handle. When it comes to the handle you can decide for yourself how big of a strip you would like. I glued and used two brads for the handle. You can adhere the handle however you would like. That is it, I hope it makes sense. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Happy Crafting,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment